Vydyne FR350J is an unreinforced, flame-retardant PA66 resin designed for unattended appliance electrical connectors. FR350J exhibits best-in-class glow wire ignition temperatures (GWIT) of 960°C at all thicknesses (0.4-3.0 mm) according to UL testing via IEC 60695-2-13. Finished molded parts were tested according to the unattended appliance standard IEC 60335-1 and achieved passing GWIT values of 750°C at all thicknesses.
In addition to high GWIT values, Vydyne FR350J is engineered with high elongation and ductility to allow engineers greater design freedom with final molded part geometries. FR350J resin has superior melt flow, reduced mold pressure and reduced cycle time – increasing your production yields while reducing costs.
- Unfilled, flame-retardant PA66 resin
- High glow wire - GWIT 960°C (0.4 - 3.0 mm)
- V0 flammability rating (0.4 - 3.0 mm)
- HWI and HAI = 0 at all thicknesses
- RTI electrical of 130°C
- Elongation >15% for living hinge design
- Meets IEC requirements
- Superior GWIT with zero flame
- Superior ductility for enhanced living hinge, latch and snap-fit performance and design
- Low contact corrosion for improved electrical contact performance
- Wide processing window
- REACH and ROHS compliant
- Color stable for natural and colorable applications