Ascend Performance Materials has been one of the world’s leading producers of adiponitrile (ADN) for decades.
Adiponitrile is the key raw material used in the production of hexamethylene diamine, a primary component of PA66.
- World-scale plant in the southeastern United States
- Decades of safe operations, delivery and use
- Industry-leading reliability
- Continued investments in unique process technologies
- Focused commitment to our markets and customers
- Responsive sales and customer service organizations