Ascend Performance Materials is a global leader in proprietary technologies for the production of chemicals and PA66 plastics and fibers.
- Our world-scale plants in the southeastern United States
- Decades of safe operations, delivery and use
- Industry-leading reliability
- Continued investments in unique process technologies
- Focused commitment to our markets and customers
- Responsive sales and customer service organizations
- Acrylonitrile (AN)
Ascend Performance Materials operates the largest acrylonitrile production plant in the world at our Chocolate Bayou facility near Alvin, Texas.
- Adipic Acid (AA)
Ascend Performance Materials has been one of the world’s leading producers of adipic acid (AA) for decades.
Ascend's adipic acid facility, located in Pensacola, Florida, is the largest in the world. Ascend provides high-purity adipic acid in several grades, including food grade.
- Adiponitrile (ADN)
Ascend produces adiponitrile in a world-scale facility in Decatur, Alabama. Ascend ships ADN in a variety of package sizes, including rail cars, tank trucks, ISO containers and bulk ships via our established, efficient global distribution network.
- Hexamethylene Diamine (HMD)
Ascend Performance Materials has been one of the world’s leading producers of hexamethylene diamine (HMD) for decades.
Ascend produces HMD in two world-scale facilities in Pensacola, Florida, and Decatur, Alabama.