Co-ops and interns apply engineering and safety principles in a chemical and/or polymer manufacturing environment. Responsibilities include applying engineering knowledge to Ascend projects.
All positions for 2015 have been filled.
We will be on campus in the fall of 2015 to begin recruiting for spring and summer 2016.
While the co-ops and interns will have a site coordinator specific to their current term, they also have a single point of contact (Carla Ahern, engineer development program specialist) across all sites to ensure consistency and ease rotational placements. We aim to convert our top co-op and intern candidates to full-time hires.
Co-ops & Intern benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Holidays (that occur while on site)
- Identity theft insurance
- Legal insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Medical and prescription insurance
- Spouse and child life insurance
- Virgin Pulse
- Vision insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Weight Watchers
- Housing assistance, including the following:
- Location and lease signing assistance
- Fully furnished apartments with utilities, cable and internet paid
- Student cost is $500/month