Ascend Performance Materials has been one of the world’s leading producers of hexamethylene diamine (HMD) for decades.
Ascend produces HMD in two world-scale facilities in Pensacola, Florida, and Decatur, Alabama.
Ascend ships HMD in a variety of package sizes, including rail cars, tank trucks, ISO containers, bulk ships and 55-gallon drums, via our established, efficient global distribution network. We offer grades that vary in water content, from anhydrous to 70% HMD.
Hexamethylene diamine uses
- Nylon 66 and specialty nylons
- Isocyanates for polyurethanes
- Specialty adhesives
- World-scale plants in the southeastern United States
- Decades of safe operations, delivery and use
- Industry-leading reliability
- Continued investments in unique process technologies
- Focused commitment to our markets and customers
- Responsive sales and customer service organizations