Ascend produces adiponitrile in a world-scale facility in Decatur, Alabama. Ascend ships ADN in a variety of package sizes, including rail cars, tank trucks, ISO containers and bulk ships via our established, efficient global distribution network.
Ascend Performance Materials has been one of the world’s leading producers of adiponitrile (ADN) for decades.
Adiponitrile is the key raw material used in the production of hexamethylene diamine, a primary component of PA66.
- World-scale plant in the southeastern United States
- Decades of safe operations, delivery and use
- Industry-leading reliability
- Continued investments in unique process technologies
- Focused commitment to our markets and customers
- Responsive sales and customer service organizations