About No-Shock® Antistatic Fibers
Ascend's No-Shock® product line includes continuous filament spun, continuous filament drawn, and drawn staple products. All are based upon Ascend's bicomponent fiber expertise - the antistatic material is an inherent part of the fiber, and not a treatment or post-application, so it lasts as long as the fiber or fabric. Supported by in-house fiber development, No-Shock® can meet special needs not addressed below. Please contact us if you don’t find your solution here.
Our nylon-based and polyester-based products can be used in;
· Carpets and rugs
· Military uniforms
· Firefighter turn-out gear
· Petrochemical and Industrial work wear
· Conveyor belts
· Cleanroom or Medical apparel
· Filtration fabrics
· Fabric bulk containers (FIBCs)
· And in most any other woven or knitted fabric application requiring static dissipation
For MSDS and other product information at ascendmaterials.com, please click here.